Aliensdo You Believe And The Fourth Kind A Review
As far as I am concerned the jury is out on the subject of aliens. It is just one of those things I can't seem to make up my mind about. The scientific part of me says that the chance of there being another intelligent species out there some where is extremely high, but when I hear or read the reports of UFO's being seen I am always sceptical. I guess it is more the idea that if there was another species out there who visited us then why wouldn't they do more than just fly down over us for a few seconds before doing some aerial acrobatics and then flying away? If they are really intelligent wouldn't they contact our own leader rather than abducting and doing strange experiments on the local hick/town drunk?

However, it is hard to ignore the facts.

There have been more than eleven million sightings of UFO's and, as it points out in the movie, The Fourth Kind, anything else with that number of witnesses simply wouldn't be questioned.

Here are some pieces of footage of UFO sighting. Most probably faked, but you never know?



Source: mystery-sky-lights.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive