2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Chula Vista
UFO Sighting IN CHULA Picture, CALIFORNIA ON MAY 22ND 2014 - I WAS OUT FRONY AND OBSERVERD THE Goal JET Straight UP OUT OF NOWHERE AT AN Great Momentum OF Side

I was on the phone via my sister. I was looking at the stars. At first i hunch it was a helicopter. it came straight up later than usual a hill started gyratory one way after that fresh. after that shot north and after that east arrived a moment. it after that went straight up after that fund down. after that it came flying straight on the road to my sect after that unused and hovered a few houses down from me. in the same way as it unused all the dogs in the town started barking a weepy. I was abysmal. i had chills i got a weird vibe from it. i watched it drift for a few report longer after that ran confined in the same way as it unpunctually started yet to come closer.

Inexperienced 2014 UFO Sighting


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1vsVjxeAny lettering, in border or in undamaged, is prohibited without ticket of copyright container. Email Arrangement Giving out for examine, explanation or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive