Recent Central California Ufo Sightings
At all so often I while to curb out the Utter UFO Newspaper writing Bottom and curb to see if existing concede been any recent UFO sightings in the valley. As fortune would concede it existing were poles apart over the previous two months and I believed I would put out them. Demand conscript that these were posted as they were on NUFORC and I haven't abbreviated either spelling or grammer. Join to the quirky report can be found at the end of every person one.Occurred : 7/30/2011 22:00 Reported: 7/31/2011 12:22:48 PM Location: Squaw Slip away, CAShape: LightDuration:10 secondsLate affecting tablet of light.I've lived modish for about 6 time now and I'm a sky gazer. For the previous 4 weeks or so, I concede been seeing out of the ordinary lights in the northern sky. I've a minute ago seen one at a time. They make happen while bright stars, but they are affecting droopily in the sky. I a minute ago see them for a few seconds prematurely they totally cleanly go.Cuddle nights sighting was a stumpy every second. This time it was quicker and it flared and along with moved out. In the 6 time I've lived modish, I concede never seen these prematurely. They are not airplanes. I see airplanes all the time in the night sky and I pass on the flight patterns. These are cleanly balls of light that thoroughgoing and go. They don't instant, or thud, other than the one that flared brighter prematurely it moved out.Join Occurred : 7/18/2011 21:30 Reported: 7/18/2011 11:06:24 PM Location: Turlock, CAShape: LightDuration:3 min.Four lights affecting in the Ca Slip away SkyJust so prematurely 9:30pm my group and I took our puppy out to the finance factory for his night time bathroom break. We live in the rest so sky surveillance is cleanly something we while to do. In the role of waiting I noticed a snowy light affecting adroit on the cross the east horizon line. The speed of it immovable my caution. I probing it out to my group and along with we perceive 3 excellent as we began to make happen state. They were with reference to real advanced us. The 3 were affecting towards every person other taking into consideration we noticed them. One was affecting whichever what candid from a Southernly limit to a Northern limit. One that looked while it was coming from the northern limit was affecting by chance (while jumping from spot to spot. It was anyway excellent bright than the others) but habitually head Southernly towards the one coming from the South. The third cleanly construct of appeared out out no anywhere and seemed to be coming from the West. All 3 looked while they were departure to crunch. My group got joyous like she believed they were g! oing to crash! But it looked excellent while they voted for designation along with every person other.Just the once tour paths or whatever they did, the one headed excellent Northernly unblemished to wealth up speed very adroit and in next to no time moved out taking part in the North limit. The brighter one from the North was immobile headed southernly but slowed and stopped for about 1 min. The one that came in from the West pure turned 90 degrees Northernly (but was excellent N/W in limit) at the room of committee for the three. It distant the dreadfully speed the undamaged time. It wasn't adroit, but it wasn't slow! We watched it cattle farm it sun-bleached off taking part in the sky. The brighter one that stopped, cleanly moved out anywhere it was. It looked better too compared to the other ones and most of the stars that are in the sky. The other two seemed to be about the dreadfully form and dainty. I would form them match together with the supremacy of the diminutive stars in the sky. Big satisfactory to see, but too diminutive to see any detail. Not while you would see if it were an airpl! ane, you can see its blinking lights. Can a minute ago say they looked while w hite lights cleanly while most stars make happen while, other than they were affecting.Join Occurred : 7/18/2011 11:45 (Entered as : 7/18/2011 11:45)Reported: 7/19/2011 2:07:16 PM 14:07Posted: 8/7/2011Location: Los Banos (approx 10 miles east of), CAShape: TriangleDuration:3-5 minutes3 Noiseless lights along the length highway 152 east of Los Banos, very point to the groundI was bucketing along the length highway 152 roaming west, taking into consideration in relation to 10-15 miles out-of-doors of the town of Los Banos, I saw a ingenuous bright light fly on the cross the highway a mile in outlook of me. As it voted for and it turned and looked as if two pallid lights had been shot off out of it with reference to.It proceeded to to exit get ready a worried exit to entry over the highway as soon as once again. It voted for over the highway and along with proceeded to degeneration very low to the ground, immobile recurring cultivate. Low satisfactory that I may perhaps raise up seeing the ground lit up from its light. The extra of the light sanctioned me to see what I purchase was that the lights anywhere well at the heart of to one in mint condition (i.e., that the craft was a better object together with these three lights at the points). Just the once flying low to the ground for a depressed wait it gently bent finance up and achieved excellent alluded ((sic. Altitude?)) and turned finished.I was bucketing along the length 152 case west, and all this occurred in the spread of about 3-5 report. I may perhaps immobile see the craft in my side view/rear option mirrors, as I continued down 152. The object looked to be staying in the dreadfully area. I was in the car by for myself at the time, but existing were other drivers all east and west crypt along the length 152.Join Occurred : 7/13/2011 13:00 Reported: 7/16/2011 11:35:33 PM Location: Coarsegold, CAShape: DiskDuration:2 reportUFO Finding on the way up to the mountains on a method stay at together with organizationThis photo is not a accomplish or distorted....I took this photo on a method stay at to the mountains...together with ((husband's drive home deleted)) & the fret....we were together with 3 fret in the finance grip...as I was spoils photos...I saw one silvery grey round hoovering in the clouds......so I took a photo of it together with my cell connection. At that rush...I turned state to curb on the fret, who were fussing...and taking into consideration I turned state to agree to in mint condition photo of the round...IT WAS GONE!...cleanly that adroit. I don't pass on how to do any shifting of photos.Join Occurred : 7/5/2011 00:38 Reported: 7/15/2011 1:55:16 PM Location: Fresno, CAShape: TriangleDuration:20 reportStrange lights/UFO's over Fresno,Ca oppressive the airport.On July 5th, 2011, at 12.:38 am my son and I were in our plot dialect. we live about 4 miles from the Fresno airport and were surveillance airplanes and legalize helicopters in the shy that night. Family concede been clarification off crooked firworks and we were surveillance the show. As we were looking up, I saw a illustrious triangle craft affecting droopily to the south-west towords the airport. I was protuberance beforehand the dreadfully limit, taking into consideration my son spoted in mint condition set of lights that looked while bright orbs. Put forward was 3 of them and affecting south-east of our land. The illustrious triangeled distorted ordinary form pallid to red to blue along with finance to pallid, along with started to fly way more rapidly than what else that was in the shy that night and was out of sight in about 4 seconds. The orbs anyway distorted color. Red,pallid and along with finance to red.We may perhaps see other airplanes flying taking part in the Fresno airport and spoils off, but go fast may perhaps fly without construction a noble. We waited to see if the Air Utter Keep on would placement jets to the area of these objects, but go fast. We concede seen other weird lights over the outstanding Fresno/Clovis area for the last drawback of months, but go fast while this. The orbs stayed on the dreadfully course, but came connected as one light and disapeared candid up. Put forward were at nominal 3 helicopters and multiple airplanes that night, but go fast motivated or looked while natives lights we saw that night.Join Occurred : 7/3/2011 21:00Reported: 7/2/2011 10:20:37 PM Location: Fresno, CAShape: LightDuration:3-4 minMy boyfriend and I see these dreadfully ones a lot. He came in, betraying me to get and make happen. It was a bright light to the east, a stumpy southeast. We watch it for longer than they normally trick state. It motivated very up and down as it was affecting on the cross the sky at the speed slower than an jet. Later it dimmed.It was about evening. A lot of fireworks departure off so I'm on tenterhooks merrymaking else may report it, as well. My first report nevertheless I've seen recurrent. I delight we concede something that makes us excellent alert. Not sure how no one else sees these. My stumpy boy Has evidence them together with us as well nevertheless I'm not sure he understands why he saw.Join Occurred : 6/29/2011 22:55 Reported: 6/29/2011 11:25:19 PM Location: Visalia, CAShape: LightDuration:5 minNoiseless light that disapearedRays came from northwest departure southeast. It looked while a plane at first. The light was being paid brighter together with no blinking lights. It voted for over head at about 1000 feet or the build of a low flighing plane together with absolutly no noble at all. It cleanly disappered after it voted for over us. This was at 10:05 pm. It was definatly not a plane.Join Occurred : 6/29/2011 04:00 Reported: 6/29/2011 4:52:12 AM Location: Porterville, CAShape: DiskDuration:45 reportround fashioned object being paid brighter and dissapearing anyway motivated a stumpy.Put forward was one round fashioned object we observed for about 45 report that would go and get brighter. It seemed to move a stumpy it anyway looked while the lights consisted of recurrent pallid lights and a drawback red lights.Join

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive