Ufo Story On The Weather Channel Website
I have to admit, I love a good UFO news story. I think they are fascinating, and, given that I have a strong belief that there are other beings beyond our planet that may or may not have visited us at some point in our history, feel that stories about such things are great because they can spark conversations. That said, I have to ask, why in the world would the Weather Channel website have a UFO Sightings: The 10 Most Documented news story? It just doesn't make sense to me. Even the idea that UFO sightings can be the result of unusual weather occurrences seems like a reach in terms of website relevancy. Whatever their reason for posting such a story, however, it seems to be a good choice given that it is one of the most popular news item on their site right now. It's funny too because you know most of the people who are reading it probably didn't go to the Weather Channel website in hopes of learning more about the 10 most documented UFO news stories (I know I didn't -- I wanted to see what the latest information on the blizzard outside was), yet they are clicking on it. Then again, it shouldn't be a surprise that this stuff always gets attention no matter where it is located. For a while most of the programming on the History Channel was UFO based. Actually, it may still be -- I don't have a TV, so I don't know. The average person craves this stuff, probably because we are all descended from UFOs and want to learn more about our origins (couldn't resist, but who knows, it could be true). Anyway, I just thought this was interesting and felt like sharing.

By the way, does anyone else find it hard to believe that well trained military personal would make a 'it's a flying saucer... oh wait, it's just a weather balloon' mistake back in 1947?

Origin: project-ufo.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive