Ufo Sighting In Philadelphia Pennsylvania On October 2Nd 2013 Virticle With Round Facets Like Rain Drops
Was standing on my step at work, 2501 Wharton st Philadelphia pa 19145, having a smoke and a glint caught my attention. It looked like a bunch of silver mylar balloons, but way high in the eastern sky. turned around looked up the street finished my cigarette, about a min or so and it was still there, but now was rotating? because the sun was shining off the silver. I come in get my employees they look at it and it's starts to reflect again and more, but still the same height and direction, about twice as high as the news copters fly if not more, got my tellephoto on my camera to see if I could see it better but still looked blurry, came in, tried to call my wife and as I'm calling and looking at it and blip it was gone, no streak no movement like a LIGHT SWITCH GONE. Basic facts, it was silver and reflective, and kept stationary for 7 or 8 mins and disappeared, it was too high and far to give accurate info on shape or extrapolate size. I hope someone else saw it. I am firm believer in aliens, but being prior military I am skeptical. Either way it was an object that I couldn't identify acting strangely for our area.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive