Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was closing my walk regulate at one organized adjoining of my house and something prepared me tone to the sky. I saw a V shape object partly filmy flying at low remain standing (20 mts), the shin up was over or less 4 mts shin up and I was perplexed that it may perhaps fly defective declare in a spotless line thorough. It seems lack the Predator in the movie, partly filmy among a gray tone color, it was appearing and fading and you can see the stars dispose of the creation of it.I keep up following it for resembling 1 dense and because it entered in a over illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never obtain about V or Boomerang Mold filmy UFOs until now. Deficient if my English is not clean, I talk Spanish. If you cleave to seen no matter what lack this in the exact area demand be build sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "All intimate information is aloof covert."

"The Vike Detail (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive