Mysteries Photographs Of Flying Saucer In The Sky Of Lyon France On October 6 2007
Photographs of a In the air Saucer in the Sky of Lyon, France on October 6, 2007

Submitted by Christian Mac'e on behalf of Jacky Creneau


Christian Mac'e (who himself photographed UFOs in the sky on September 29, 2005) presently submitted a Blog write down of a UFO over Lyon on October 6, 2007.

CHRISTIAN WRITES:


"At home 7 pictures after I finished in Lyon on Oct. 6, 2007, the bonus in the precincts along with the Rhone and the Saone before my Belief 400D digital camera before a 58 mm route Spurt EF - S 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6. Two pictures hectic at suited 18.35. Viviane and I were arrested at the setting up of the unoriginal style Title holder Hugo, at the mark of St. Helena. "

"Viviane was rather than the style, and St. Helena took a plan that I was watching, the camera neck. I was faced before it, looking north, rather than the style Title holder Hugo, the organize to assault the subway Amp`ere. "

"Briefly, I saw my face in the sky parade higher the rue Title holder Hugo, a O.V.N.I bell-shaped dull, the equipment came from the West and was footer eastwards... "

"By involuntary I pulled the picture of the wile that started at a high speed. I have had time to start to grow in and craft a bonus shot, since it moved out underneath the rooftops, byword Viviane, I have parade seen and photographed a flying saucer! "

"It happened very starve yourself.

At home you can see the essential and moreover after being brightened up.

And happening is parade the UFO after being brightened a baby (+ typescript)

http://ovniparanormal.over-blog.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive