Ufo Sighting In Lansing Michigan On January 4Th 2013 Red Star Like Light In Eastern Sky January 4 2013
UFO SIGHTING IN LANSING, MICHIGAN ON JANUARY 4TH 2013 - RED, STAR-LIKE LIGHT IN EASTERN SKY JANUARY 4, 2013

On 8/7/13 I reported on here an object/lights I was observing in the Western Sky and uploaded two still photos. On 1/4/13, I observed similar objects in the Eastern sky which I also took photos of and a short video. I never uploaded these. I am uploading them now. If I am seeing planets or some other explainable objects can someone please let me know. What is funny is that when I took the pictures on January 4, 2013, they objects are in almost the same spot as the photos in August 7,2013 and when you zoom in to view the pictures, they are the same shape, but have noticeable differences. Each time I thought I was only taking a picture of one object, but two different objects were seen in the photos on all shots. Again, on these photos you must download the pictures if possible and zoom in to see the shape and the coloration of each object. I think the video shows a lot of coloration of the main object I was observing.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive