Ufo Sighting In Grandview Missouri On July 13Th 2013 Please Read Event Below
UFO SIGHTING IN GRANDVIEW, MISSOURI ON JULY 13TH 2013 - PLEASE READ EVENT BELOW.

I'm posting this as second hand information. A person at work Sunday 7/14/13 notified me about what she called the stars she saw last night. The person lives in Grandview and said that there were about 12 to 15 lights in the sky. Numerous people stopped when they saw them and video taped them. They were at what was described at tree top level. I tried to get info but it was vague. I asked if they moved at high speeds, did they come out of or go into each other, did they just vanish or speed away. The answers were all no. Her son supposedly shot either pictures or a video. I'll try to get more info or maybe video/pics from her. She was kind of freaked out asking me what I think they are. I said maybe UFO's? I may be off on the times and events but I will try to get her to contact MUFON.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive