V Shaped Triangle Ufo Cruises Over Woodstown N J
THE UNDERSIDE OF THE TRIANGLE WAS LIT UP WITH LIGHTS.....

WOODSTOWN On June 4, 2009, witness was coming home from her hair dresser traveling on Route 40 east towards Pole Tavern and noticed a strange black triangle in the sky at 9 PM. She pulled to the side of the road to see it better as it hovered over the tree line a short distance from her car. She noticed the object from the driver's side of the car with the window down. There was no noise or movement. It just hovered there. The underside of the triangle was lit up with lights that were bright but not blinding as shown in the drawing. She could not tell if the middle of the triangle was filled in or not.

TURNERSVILLE I was outside on my porch at 11 PM, on June 10, 2009, and saw a bright flash of light in the SE that caught my eye. I stood there looking for the source. I then saw a lime green point of light pulse in the sky. I watched for another minute trying to make out what was making the light because it was overcast. I saw a faint dark red object moving in the clouds where the yellow green light appeared. I was not scared. These things used to scare me but now I am used to it. MUFON

ERIAL About 12:30 PM, on June 7, 2009, I was standing by the driver's side door of my Ford Explorer and was looking up into the sky when I observed a long black object in the break of the clouds. It resembled a cigar shape, but I didn't recognize it as anything I had seen before. The object was traveling north between Philadelphia, PA and the Blackhorse Pike in Turnersville, New Jersey at 10 miles per hour and at a 15 degree angle. I observed the object for a minute when it disappeared suddenly. The were no planes in the air at this time. Thanks to MUFON CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive