Black Triangle Sighting In Columbia Missouri On May 22Nd 2013 3 Orange Lights In Perfect Triangle Formation
I had stepped out back to put my dog on the chain so he could do his business. I look up and out of no where these orange lights appeared in a triangle formation, with perfect space between each light. When I seen it I froze, thinking of what all it could be, it couldn't have been an airplane because they don't fly that low, and there isn't an air port around here. If it was a Helicopter then I would've been able to hear It and there would have been flashing lights. It hovered there for about 10-20 seconds before moving east in still a perfect Shape. so I followed it and about 2 minutes passed before it just vanished in the blink of an eye. it was like nothing I have ever seen in my life, I was just frozen and I remember the first thing I thought was "get a camera and get evidence and footage. and just then my back porch light started flickering and went dead, but it was a brand new light that I had just put in about an Hour before. My dog was going insane and was barking and yelping like I've never heard before. I waited for it for about another 30 minutes for it to re appear but never did. it was as silent as ever.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive