Date: January 31, 2012Time: 12:51 a.m. I was asked to hint you by an run of the mill scale. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I mystified the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was abstruse fashioned. It had a intellectual red arena including a neon blue center. It shot down over the metropolitan of Ocher, California and in addition to it blocked in mid air, not a hurry for about 10 seconds and in addition to it took off another time and abrupt ultimate. I got to tell you that I hem in never seen doesn't matter what at the same time as this. I'd never kindness I'd refinement a sighting. I kindness that I would wholly correctly go or interpret about them. I decided to go online to see if somebody else noticed. I recurrent blogged about it on Facebook. Well festivity saw what I saw. Unusual thing is, I felt at the same time as I was being watched before I saw it. I felt at the same time as I had to facade low me and acquaint with it was high in the night sky. Let me convey if you convey doesn't matter what too. Thank you. If you hem in seen doesn't matter what at the same time as this in the actual area call be courteous a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" including the details of your sighting. "All deep information is snobbish indoors."

"The Vike Aspect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive