Ufo Sightings The Latest Ufo Sightings Across The Globe March 25 2015
UFO lights seen over Russia.

March 25, 2015 - EARTH - The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.

UFO CLOUDS OVER THE COLIMA VOLCANO IN MEXICO - MARCH 25, 2015.

WATCH: UFO activity over Rio de Janeiro, Brasil - March 24, 2015.

WATCH: Two UFOs shoot fast behind a weird acting cloud - March 23, 2015.

WATCH: Unknown lights hovering above Kolomna, Russia - March 23, 2015.

WATCH: Multiple UFOs over North Carolina, United States - March 18, 2015.

WATCH: UFO over Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, England - February 1, 2015.

UFOS IN CLOUD FORMATION OVER NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES - JANUARY 9, 2015.

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


I looked up into the sky and saw this weird hole in the clouds I was driving to our local waste center when I looked up into the sky and saw this weird hole in the clouds it was what looked like a perfect circle.

I got out of my car and took a picture of it with my iPhone. I have been a pilot for over 35 years and had never seen anything like it before. I did not see the two black objects below the cloud formation until I got home and enlarged the picture on my computer. I uploaded the picture to the Weather Channel thinking some expert would comment on it and when I went back to check a few days later they had removed the picture from their site.

WATCH: UFO sighting over Garson, Canada - August 9, 2014.



Credit: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive