Ufo Sighting In Traverse City Michigan On May 4Th 2013 Four Bright Meteor Like Objects Passed Over Traverse City
I went outside at about 10:45 pm to move my car off the street for the evening when I noticed a very bright orange object coming from the east. I walked out to my back yard and watched the object move from the east over my position just below some low clouds to the west before it vanished into the clouds. I thought it might be some kind of slow moving meteor. I turned north to go move my car when I noticed two more bright objects coming from the north over Grand Traverse Bay. All three objects then moved west at a slow speed and vanished. I stood in my back yard in for around five minutes wondering about what I had just observed when a fourth object moving from the east appeared. The fourth object was above cloud level and was no longer visible once it came over my position. I live close to the airport and noticed that I could hear a chopper running, however it seemed to stay at the airport. I would estimate that the sighting lasted about 4-5 minutes for the first three objects and 1-2 minutes for the fourth object.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive