Ufo Sighting In Virginia On June 4Th 2013 Taking Pictures In My Yard And Discovered Apparent Ufo In One Image
UFO SIGHTING IN VIRGINIA ON JUNE 4TH 2013 - TAKING PICTURES IN MY YARD AND DISCOVERED APPARENT UFO IN ONE IMAGE

I had the day off from work on a Tuesday and it was a nice day so I decided to clean up my motorcycle. After cleaning, I figured some nice pictures of it would be nice. I parked it in a nice spot in the yard and began taking some pictures. I went for a short ride and then came home a couple hours later and put the pics on my computer and that's when I noticed an odd object in one of the pics. At first, I said to my girlfriend "What the hell is that?". She took a look and I zoomed in on the picture and realized what it was, and we just stared at it for a while. I then recalled that shortly after the picture was taken that my cellphone battery had just died. I never saw or heard anything while I was taking pictures, just happened to spot it after uploading the pics.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive