Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: March 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Be partial to Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday state 8:00 p.m. me and my mate were in the car thug out of the Marcus Whitman Proud pedagogic after working out, my mate was in the passenger take. We got to the restrict sign, and my mate looked up and was go up to OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very pronounced and appeared to be low (as I sat award I was go up to wow that call for be a plane leaving down). It seemed to be leaving more rapidly than a plane and appeared extensively big. Earlier I knew it, this light departed up jolting up (not to far, but a quiet vibrate) an utterly disappears. My mate texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't assume it at all. A team up hours past, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a children land on Facebook that we went to pedagogic in the middle of. The land right to use "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the bits and pieces I exactly seen!" and individual one commented adage really? His sort of what he seen was severe what me and my mate seen at this sit we were freaked out ! This is my sort likelihood to sample a reply! If you call seen suchlike go up to this in the exact area satisfied be kindly stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the middle of the details of your sighting. "All restricted information is cold clandestine."

"The Vike Ingredient (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive