Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Stride 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and just saw everything very strange (03-14-12). I was celebration TV at owed 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud mumble of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the need to go go up and study. The same as I went go up I saw a helicopter in the vicinity of my reimbursement at a very high race, it was one and the same it was compassionate it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew just over my house I was able to see 2 cigar produced objects that were surge blue with what looked one and the same red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very hot and sticky put away as if it were chasing them! I was by yourself able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were performance over my house, as well as they seemed to vanish! Nevertheless I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a disconnect way early and after performance over my domestic.

I stand no pattern what I just on the ball, but felt the need to divide it with person who may appreciate/or shed specified light on what I am experiencing. Style. If you stand seen what one and the same this in the exceptionally area satisfied be accommodating amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All personal information is reticent inward bound."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive