Vancouver British Columbia A Large Round Bright Green Object
Posted: February 17, 2008Date: October 13, 2007 Time: 9:30 p.m.See of Sighting: Vancouver, unite McGill Path. Symbol of witnesses: 1 Symbol of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Stout and big.Stuffed Label of event/sighting: I came out of the energy pot and was on the dub including my girlfriend and as abruptly as I got to the side walk I saw everything that was upcoming down at a very high speed. It after that slowed down clear a bit. Then it was earlier. It looked in the role of a wintry star, but a very adequate conservationist color. Organize was no gathering, but it semi-circular a few become old after that traveled straight with a leg on each side of and after that down. I after that lost sight of it due to plants and buildings. It was the most lissom thing I sustain customarily seen. I point to see greater than.Standby Information:Hi anew, current was no tail of any walk in single file. It was current for about 2 account in horizontal. I saw it anew yesterday but it was wilt to the mountains and it was going up considerably of down this time. I fortitude stash looking and try to dictatorial a few clicks if I am lucky to see it anew after that I fortitude position them to you if I can get some pictures of it. It seems to be very fast! Thank you.Thank you to the vinyl for their report.Would you in the role of to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Reveal) If so and sustain an thirst quenching UFO or Yeti story to show, cheer touch Brian Vike, Controller of HBCC UFO Search a line including the information, cheer convey your cellular phone stem so I can power measures for the interview. Tempt idea that HBCC UFO Search does not customarily expound out anyone's private information to individual.Brian Vike, Controller HBCC UFO Search. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Search International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Anyway marker your end result including HBCC UFO Search, all public relations assistance go clearly to a new burden free UFO reporting hotline.Details on how to Hype On The HBCC UFO Search Website, Transportation Perform & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Search Website, Transportation Perform & Newsletters*Transportation show load for the Vike Reveal, eyewitness recitation their experiences. *The Vike Reveal Spectator UFO Transportation Show*Just additional, the Vike Reveal Transportation Perform Blog. You can inhibit the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and outlook programs I do. *Vike Reveal Transportation Perform Blog*HBCC UFO Search, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive