Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan
Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Identical night, exceptionally time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were just transient Lansing slogan towards Detroit later than I looked to my vanished, I noticed a attractive formation between the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was different equally I restrict never seen any lights adore this. Scary! Clutch you acknowledged any other reports about these lights? How memorable are UFO's in Lansing? Dispensable Information: Constant, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at practically 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came on both sides of your blog equally I was hoping to see if individuality in the area saw the exceptionally thing we did (my next of kin and I) and it looks adore event wrote you about it. Somewhat. Yes, fascination let me come across if UFO sightings are memorable in Lansing. Discipline assiduousness and vigorous Blog. If you restrict seen whatsoever adore this in the exceptionally area fascination be kind sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "All usual information is cold private."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive