Ufo Spotted At Abu Dhabi School

By Roberta Pennington

www.thenational.ae

Abu Dhabi // Pupils arriving at school this week were stunned by an out-of-this-world surprise - an unidentified flying object had landed in their playground.

Police officers had sealed off the courtyard where the object had been found.

"I thought aliens invaded the world," said Emirati Mohamed Al Romaithi, 11. "I was scared for a minute."

Eshita Batra, 11, a grade 6 pupil, said: "When I walked in, there was a police car and the lights were blinking. Lots of kids were saying, 'What's going on?' At first I thought it was an accident. I ran toward it, I thought it was weird."

The curious children crowded excitedly behind the red and white police tape to see the mysterious, pentagon-shaped object that was the size of a small car....

Continue Reading...

See Also:


Real Cowboys and Aliens? 1808: School Teacher records UFO Event in Her Diary

School Children Investigate Mysterious UFO Landing


'Aliens' Inspire Portsmouth Pupils VIDEO

SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE

Read more >>


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive