Here Comes The Next Ufo Implosion
The other day I was asked to take part in the Milwaukee Paranormal Conference, coming up this June, which sounds like a ton of fun. The host of the Conference wanted a segment on UFO activity in the State of Wisconsin, and he asked me to put together a panel of MUFON Certified Field Investigators in the state. I accepted the invitation, but quickly realized that our far-flung state investigators would not be able to make it to Milwaukee for the gig... We are all volunteers, after all, and it can be a stretch to make time for this sort of thing.

So I'm likely on my own on this, but I think I can handle it. There are enough fun Wisconsin UFO stories to fill an hour... The Joe Simonton pancake incident... Wisconsin's own Area 51... The (kinda UFO-related) Burlington Vortex... Not to mention my own award-winning Top Ten UFO Case of 2012. That's some good stuff there.

Then I realized... Another Wisconsin UFO researcher and member of the Roswell "Dream Team" is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at this event, and his presentation on "The Roswell Slides" -- "the "smoking gun" slides allegedly taken in 1947 of little dead UFO occupants recovered from a crashed flying saucer "-- "will undoubtedly suck all the oxygen from the room, leaving my little presentation on life-support.

What to do? Bowing out gracefully and living to present another day seemed the only option.

"

Milwaukee: beer, brats, Harleys and UFOs. In that order."

Then I also realized that the Milwaukee event is only a few short weeks after the first public showing of those slides in Mexico, and I thought... Hmmm... "This could be interesting."

If you're wondering why, just take a look at the comments section following the announcement of the public showing... As you can see, opinions differ. My favorite bit is this: Okay, the haters say, so the film was manufactured in 1947, but so what? While you "can "date when film was "manufactured", you "can't "date when it was "exposed", so why should we believe that the photos were taken in 1947 just because the film was manufactured in 1947? WELL... the few experts still roaming the empty halls at Kodak say that "most people" expose and develop their film "within one year" of purchasing it! "Ergo", film that was made in 1947 was "almost for sure" exposed in 1947... I find that "proof" quite charming, don't you?

Employing similar logic, I assume this whole slides thing will implode in the manner of every other UFO-related "smoking gun" that has ever come along, and I am confident that the experts at Kodak will back me up on that. Perhaps there's hope for my little presentation after all?

But, I could be wrong, and it could be my presentation that implodes. That's where you come in. Imagine you're attending the Milwaukee Paranormal Conference this June, you've just had your mind blown (either in a good way or a bad way) by the Roswell Slides presentation, and then I take the stage... What would you want to hear me talk about?

* The Joe Simonton Pancake Incident?
* Wisconsin's Area 51?
* The Burlington Vortex?
* My Top Ten UFO Case of 2012?
* The southern Wisconsin UFO Flap of '15?
* The Case of The Invisible UFO?
* The Case of The UFO Crossing the Highway?
* The Case of The Killer Aliens?
* The Case of The House That Couldn't Have Been a House Because It Wasn't There The Next Day?

Send me your suggestions, please! I don't want to bomb!



Source: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive