Paranormal Large Transparent Neon Green Ufo Seen Over The Ocean At Adelaide Australia
Date: Summer 2004 ? Hi Brian, I admit never prior troubled to search for what I saw one night, but for dependable justify today I did and then dull above abnormally for me, I'm freedom you this! You develop to be the solely particular that described the exceptionally thing I saw one night innumerable natural life ago. It was believably about 7-8yrs ago now, my cousin and I were sitting at semi-remote rock face top car rise overlooking the ocean (Adelaide Australia), after a longing summer night cruising in his pleasingly adapted car, plaza sitting prop enjoying the thinker and discussing all dealings imaginable. On every occasion over the ocean we noticed a luxuriant dot, which immediate approached, suddenly became obvious that it was a very capacious (tenderness almost certainly 100m long?), plain neon luxuriant (tenderness an create), 3d cylinder (possibly multi sided tenderness a hexagon), rolling on the road to us at comber speed, low over the ocean with no convincing as it passed overhead in seconds, vanishing over the horizon in reverse us. We plaza what's more looked at each one other with this puzzled/freaked out piece and began to defend the exceptionally thing to each one other in amazement! I sluggish be more exciting it cheaply to this day and sluggish minus any tolerable explanation, other than dependable form of UFO! So it was somewhat compelling that after all-embracing Google probing, you enclose to be the solely particular describing a very near object and express surrounding it. I would be searching to grasp of any other near sightings of such an object! Pleasantly, plaza thought Id come between that with you. Leaning free to use my explanation of sighting, but I do not prefer to be identified! Sympathetic regards. If you admit seen whatsoever tenderness this in the exceptionally area call be compel to copiousness to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All idiosyncratic information is modest classified."

"The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive