Ufo Sighting In Redmond Washington On September 22Nd 2013 Ufo Hovering 20 Minutes
UFO SIGHTING IN REDMOND, WASHINGTON ON SEPTEMBER 22ND 2013 - UFO HOVERING 20 MINUTES

I observed the craft while standing in my garage door entry-way at approximately 8pm. The UFO initially passed over my home in a westward (east to west) direction. I initially noticed the object as it was very bright white in color. It had no strobes like a helicopter or airplane. I had expected it to be a plane or helicopter at initial glance. I watched its flight path thinking it was just going to continue on as most usual aircraft do when passing but this craft stopped and stayed in one location and hovered for about 15-20 minutes and did not move from the location. I did not take my eyes off of it. I have personally observed helicopters hovering but usually they change location of hover and give a very distinctive rotor sound. This craft had no sound. I live in a heavily wooded area and I could see that its position did not change because I could gauge its location/movement against the trees/branches it was above. I estimated the craft to be less than 1000ft from the ground. The object was diamond in shape, white top and bottom with the center pulsating and omitting a bright bluish white light. The weather was rainy with light cloud cover. I could initially see the object with no clouds surrounding it yet there was enough light to see some clouds pass in front of it on occasion. The object seemed to change shape from roundish fuzzy white exterior to a more distinct diamond shape. I had gone to retrieve my cell phone and binoculars to see it or photograph it. I could not get a clear enough photo with my cell phone due to the darkness and limited distance magnification. I was able to observe the craft through low magnification binoculars but could not make any further determination than seeing it with the naked eye. I do have 20/20 vision. I lost sight of the object after returning from inside my house after the initial 20 minutes of it being there.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive