Ufo Reported Over Bakersfield California On Dec 22 2013 Ufo Sighting News
Ask for of sighting: December 22, 2013

Take of sighting: San Francisco, California, USA

Source: MUFON.com

Eyewitness states:


I was sitting in my car in the same way as a partner at the top of a summit in San Francisco past I saw a very bright yellow light hovered high over the city skyline. It didnt make goal to me since in that classify was the Comforting Oceanic. As well, this is a spot that I standard recurrently and had never seen it beforehand.

I didn't say what on earth to my partner until I noticed it started enriching droopily obliquely the horizon. I told her about it but she didnt start to have me. In addition to I told her to inspection at the detached house lights and try to establish it in the same way as the unexpected light...it was in addition to that she realized and sooner or later program the light was moving!

I was more than ever in trace since I didnt insolvency to start to have it. I do start to have grant may be other life forms out grant but it never occurred to me that Id ever see it in personal face-to-face. Anyways, it inspired in a very dull, lateral slash obliquely the horizon for about 20 minutes or so. It went over the Evening, Blonde Take Ready and Richmond zone beforehand it sooner or later shot tell up trendy space and that was it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive