COPYRIGHT 2012, INTERAMERICA, INC.

In my post (below this one) about UFOs being treated scruffily, I excellence a small aside in an article by Clark and Farish [UFO Rumor, 1975]; an encounter that was, they understand, "most exhilarating" in which I bob.

Noted Spanish UFO researcher, Jose Antonio Caravaca, saw my price and has been fashion satisfactory to release stuck-up details:

The case "is" from 1925, and based on an private insignia, customary by the researcher Antonio Ribera in 1968. (No investigation was conducted.)

We purely swallow the tale of an private mine.

The insignia was sent from the town of Quero (Toledo, Castilla La Mancha). Information obtained from the book "ENCUENTROS CON HUMANOIDES" Antonio Ribera 1982.

Textual pleased of the letter:


"Sir, discerning of your attract in collecting data about flying saucers and aliens, I am calligraphy to you to let you let the cat out of the bag a fact, not a aspiration.

It occurred to me over 40 existence ago.

Somewhere in La Mancha [sic], very heavy to a church cottage, summarily I found in my opinion in a very strange being.

Its summit was in the region of 1.20 meters, clothing, seeing that a not conversant be equal with.

His arms and legs were lifeless and stuck to the table.

In his hands he held a blower circle of about 20 cm in diameter, flexible, in a pinging kindly.

His legs and feet stiff, united to an meeting place, which by ride a tiny pedals, he "walked" in my be in command of, provoked by the luggage of the blower which he carried in his hands.

I watched at a detachment of 2 meters, for a unfinished time.

We looked at all other, but did not be delivered to say. I inclination you pretext my anonymity."

Organize is no stuck-up information. Forlorn a insignia which begins, seeing that Don Quijote..."everyplace in La Mancha."

Ballester Olmos, included the case in his enroll of 200 landings in Spain.

But he took it make for lack of stuck-up evidence or information as to the authority of the case.

Meanwhile Mr. Ribera, explains in his book that as grotesque and ludicrous as the occasion seems, it does revisit to be authentic, as soon as taken taking part in assess critically in other stories of encounters...

Organize is no stuck-up highest achievement about the insignia. Ribera, himself, was the first to sign up about the incident.

N.B. The "blower" is a hand pawn hand-me-down to fan the residue of a chimney corner or charcoal. I do not let the cat out of the bag its allow in English.

In the book by Ribera, the date is final as 1924, and in the book of Iker Jimenez, "ENCUENTROS; EL Brainteaser OVNI" [2000], it plus appears as 1924.

JOSE ANTONIO CARAVACA/RR


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive