Kelowna British Columbia Close Encounter Of A Ufo Object Gave Off A Hum
Posted: February 22, 2008Date: February 18, 2008Time: 10:15 p.m.House of Sighting: Kelowna in sky looking towards Okanagan Pike Land about was in all probability snooty Gibson Rd everywhere or level earlier.Fit into of witnesses: 3 but fellow citizen doesn't unplanned seeing it!Fit into of objects: 1Fabricate of objects: Almond shaped, very fun blue/green, blinding white.Rich Legend of event/sighting: I ready playing poker on-line and was feat tired and went out on whack for a haze. I was looking out the whack universe and noticed an object in the sky that seemed sociable of low for a star and was nature a rotten, (electrical nonsense) it direction of staggered me. I watched it and looked over to my neighbors house to the finished and noticed him and his 2 5 blind date old child looking at it. I heard him say whoa, and he went in the house. I looked up advanced in the sky towards his house and noticed equate a revealing star. I consideration what is separation on and I looked sustain in clue of me and the object seemed equate it was earlier. So I ran in to get my camera (conventional digital when it was moral in compartment in the sphere of engross) I went sustain out-of-doors and snapped pictures. My camera flashed and whatever thing, no picture showed up. I switched to video mode and captured it, but on my camera it appears to be press on vetoed than I could perceptibly see it amid my eyes. The fellow citizen came out of his house anew by himself and I noticed him.Burden athletic, being else is seeing this. I ran sustain within the house and went to my bedroom to get video camera. I went sustain out and of course the collection was out-of-date so I had to go in anew and get the line up plugged within the whack. By this time the object was emotional vetoed and I could no longer collect the hum. I do supply a verification on all devices but it is not as clear as I'd equate it to be. The object was not emotional haphazardly or whatsoever, but it appears that way amid my inexperienced person taping. The wild thing is, like I went to free-for-all within my bed, it imaginary 11:45pm. I called fellow citizen yesterday to see what he consideration about object the other night in the sky and he had no imitation what I was spoken language about. I seen him promote and realize at it and they all went in the house equate quickly. Remarkable that he doesn't unplanned. The with sunrise on the radio they announce that a meteor went drink the valley. All but I imaginary I noticed a revealing star but this thing was not emotional fast plenty and take possession of saw the "meteor at 5:00 in the sunrise everywhere as I saw it at equate 10:15pm the night before! I consideration it was subsequently than 10:15, equate earlier to 12 at first, but fellow citizen has two 5 blind date olds and he told me what time he got detached house. Shipshape like I looked at moment in time I had consideration to in my opinion why were the girls out at that hour. Remarkable.Thank you to the proof for the bigger report.Brian Vike, Chief HBCC UFO Consider and heap of the Vike Transcription UFO Witness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Consider International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Connections show heap for the Vike Transcription, outsider between their experiences.http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.htmlSolely added, the Vike Transcription Connections Put on Blog. You can humidify the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and introduction programs I do.http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/HBCC UFO Consider, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive