Ufo Sighting In Gadsden Alabama On June 3Rd 2013 Went To See What My Dog Was Barking At
I was in my bed room watching TV when I heard my Dog outside barking like there was something out there. So I go to the kitchen window, and look out at him. He stop barking, and was looking at me,and wagging his tail. Then out of the corner of my right eye. I see something bright in the sky. At a glance I thought it was venues. Then I look again, and seen it was bigger than venues would be, an I notice it was moving. So I run an got my binoculars, an went outside. It was moving from southwest to northeast. I watch it for about 5 min. It stayed a bright white the whole time. It also had a wobble to it. thru the binoculars it look like it had a aura around it. IT had no sound to it. Lost sight of it too many tree's.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive