Ufo Sightings Ufo Lights Seen Over San Diego After Loud Boom April 14 2013
APRIL 20, 2013 - UNITED STATES - Three red unidentified lights was seen flying in a triangular pattern southwest of San Diego, California. This occurred shortly after a loud boom disturbed residents of Imperial Beach at about 8pm on April 14, 2013.

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


I and several others witnessed three objects flying in the night sky on Sunday, April 14. The weather here has been cloudy and a coastal eddy or marine layer with drizzle was low since I live one mile from the ocean. At around 8:00 PM I had just gotten home with the family. I went outside to make a phone call on the front porch facing west, when I heard a boom sound. Then out of nowhere a red light appeared in the sky southwest of my location.

The first object appeared to by flying from south to north along the coast originating over the ocean and then disappeared from sight after about 5 minutes. A second object came and did the exact same thing, staying in sight a little longer before disappearing. The third object appeared as soon as the other had disappeared and repeated exactly same route, but stayed longer. The objects were like fireballs very bright and red in color. My dog wa freaking out. I took photos and video. I am hoping that someone else had to have seen this along the coast near Imperial Beach or Coronado, California.

WATCH: UFO over San Diego.



Credit: faces-on-mars.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive