Mutual Ufo Network Ufo Wales England

WALES ENGLAND I was on my way to Wales to walk up Come to life Snowdon, the note responded. I took a few pictures of the drive hand over and found a disc twisted object in one of them vanguard, while I got organization. I did bargain my photo to a conspiracy web site and they had a guy analize it and meant its a rail decrease. I exactly sought-after to bargain the photo in case someone else regularly sees or has seen something simular. early photo does show a raindrop on the pane, of the construct, on the disappeared side of the digital photo but the two object in the cropped photo are not rain drops.}

The photo was a shot, of a elevation, of the Carneddau group of mountains. That is the group baffled surrounded by the A5 from Capel Curig to Bethesda and the Llanberis Consent target.

Acclaim to UFO Casebook and Ken Pfeifer MUFON N.J. http://www.worldufophotos.org

3059 views


Mar 31, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Ribbon AND PHOTOS - -


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive