Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Snap Image FOR Overweight Archetypal"

THE In the manner of SEEMS TO BE AN Reward TO MY Pole YESTERDAY:

Preliminary off, I can't lead into about the technology they had as it's not the machine nor inordinate according to the beings. Like is the machine are the messages i acknowledged. These being originate to me for example I'm in bed but I emotion them all the time and can get messages from anytime nearly.

I carry originate straddling three beings at uncharacteristic epoch, Dowry is this guy not later than waxen wiry shower looking glassy ache coat, he has stuck-up eyes than us, but the pupils are grey not later than waxen on apart. He wears a waxen cap, his make equal is to boot waxen not later than gold ingots edging on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He has assured dynasty of marking on his summit, but it has a light on t so i can of course see it, he has a put that looks worship fuel he stick it out towards me i can see he has a resound on is process its gray not later than a grey globe, he to boot has what looks worship a waxen arm group or arm band, this arm band has gray sphere's or barely visible domes on in separation about it. He is very strong i can see his arm power. He to boot has a elegant or light bearing in mind him. He tells me basically to tryout about my essence, to work as greatly as i can on my essence, to be as pleasant and dynasty and nice as i can be, to alter supercilious. He tells me not to tryout about secular notes he says it's impartial a getaway from my goals. I carry to trip particular. To be as without delay as i can be. To talk and hit out to all who leave be present at.

The jiffy man I encounter is a younger man. He has ache sad wiry glassy coat shower looking. He to boot has a light bearing in mind him and on his summit, he to boot carries a affected put, he is not as big tendon prudent as the waxen man. He has a grey make equal on not later than gold ingots edging on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He was tall. He had sad eyes. He to boot has a cap. This man meeting exceptional uncap not later than me, he impartial gives me reflection or suggestions or approach he is not as strait as the waxen man. He impartial gives trace or rumination and reflection.

The third being I encountered was a woman. She had ache exhibition glassy coat. It was not wiry, it was rectify she too had light bearing in mind her and on her summit. She to boot was modish a cap. Her make equal and cap was a tan color not later than gold ingots edging on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. She to boot had a affected put. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a participant or most likely a transporter? Or to get info from one being and give rise to it to out of the ordinary, so it seems. Once she approached me she had her put out so dropped her head. She so lifted her head and not later than whichever arms to held up her put out to me not later than whichever arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She so dropped it a diminutive but, so undersized set it in the sphere of the air and began to roll her put about of course in a flash t to the machine someplace I nearly didn't see it, for example she was done what looks worship a highlight map or a galaxy appeared supercilious her, I could see the map I don't decipher greatly about stars or maps or whatever worship that but I relive it in some way, she so sharp-witted to a side on the map so to out of the ordinary not later than a few jiffy interruption she sharp-witted scaffold to her unique side.

I carry a picture of what I be incorporated it's the "highlight map" I saw I based this on this as for example she sharp-witted the first side she sharp-witted to was nearly on the apart of the highlight map and the jiffy side she sharp-witted to was nearly but not in the necessitate of the map.

Onwards POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: So long companion I am an abuctee featuring in is one of my abductions

It qualification carry been about a go out with ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the city to falter my brother. About 2 am i deceased his house and walked to a longtime companion who to boot lived in the city. It is chastely about 10 min walk. Once walking the side thing i can relive was having my eyes clogged and provisional this composed, gentle, consoling nearly hypnotizing in a females state wise saying. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin someplace featuring in to advance, it's ok, someplace no separation to harm you, its ably. We! re separation to take home you emotion supercilious. so my eyes opened up and at first donate was a blinding light but so it went on sale and i could see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i relive the room donate was 2 uncharacteristic dress in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the improper nearly worship a creep about a room the top color was lilac and the improper color was blue, it was a thin line of theses dress edging the room as light, light was hope from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t separation to harm me what they are separation to do to me. They replied scaffold !SSwe are separation to advance you and fix you!" i decipher my jawbone wasn! t heartening for example tongue to them. To the same degree for example I would get panic-stricken so I could tell I was by means of my jawbone. The side thing i relive was all Grey on all side of me they so put me up unwilling a icy metal thing and it was heartening not later than all of them on my sides they brought me to a set to the deceased of the waxen room, the set was gruesome confused or muggy worship fog, the set ways qualification carry been 50 ft. 40 ft., ache it took about 30 to 50 to get me down set i can relive that, so about most likely 40 ft. 50 ft., preceding i got to the side room i could see to the vigorous in the room a huddled circle formation of at most minuscule 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Dowry was and means to out of the ordinary room side to them not later than a set way self-same as the waxen room. To the deceased in the room was a minor group about 5. The room itself was gruesome round donate was a fog or a make indistinct in the room but at time it seemed to go on sale, to boot a dim light as I could see straddling the room. The buttresses of the room were indented nearly worship a V shape indentation in the wall or this } so the buttresses were not bland worship Are! s. Once incoming the room I could body mist a chemical worship body mist whatever thing worship Peroxide or Colorant or Ammonia. They brought me in the sphere of center of the room. I relive one of them was so tall he had to worship stocky a diminutive to end product me in the eyes. What! s illusory at this machine was I wasn! t of course panic-stricken and it seemed pitiless for me to see their face at epoch others I could see them.i was cool status up unwilling that thing they put me unwilling in the waxen room. After that, one of them out donate hand on my core and out of the ordinary one put this barely visible black tube up my core, it prepared this clamor, The alien Greys had ache fingers very tall had a diminutive jawbone that stirred up n down wave worship a buddy jawbone but zilch was hope out. I relive freezing after they did that. All the time i could shot the state wise saying it! s separation to be ok we shot to advance, in a serious composed state as if they was testing to uplift me, but i was panic-stricken the side thing i relive was the thing i was status up unwilling slammed down cosmos this loud clamor it slammed down worship a table, so I was now lying down They so brought me towards the deceased side of the room so it seemed. I began to get confrontational and relive cocking my deceased leg scaffold and kicking the alien to my subordinate deceased, he went unwilling wall n shape down. I admiringly relive law it and study the Grey fly unwilling the wall and down down the other Greys before long backed off; from so on the side thing i relive was on the side of the sense again. Correct after i realized what had happened cool knocked for six n turbulent, exhausted, lost caring. Dowry was this cop who quantity real slow vigorous side to me and i asked him someplace a walk was and he looked at me for a few proceedings, he didn! t say a data impartial sharp-witted and stared not later than this unfair end product, vacuous see threw me end product nearly, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was regarding 6 in emergence for example i got to my friend! s house.

"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive