Alien Encounter In Florida On May 27Th 2013 Black Man Shaped Entity
This report is not a snap decision, but after thinking on it for week and a half I have decided to relate it, real or not. At approx. Three PM, Monday the 27th of May 2013 I was passing by Twin Hills Park in Crestview, FL. I happened to glance down down the hill into the park where children played as their families watched. As I began to turn my attention back to the road I saw a completely black, slim, man-shaped shadow spring from the ground and grip either the trunk of a small tree or a power pole with hands and the balls of its feet. I estimate the figure to be a bit over five feet tall. Before I could get a substantial second look the thing disappeared up behind thick foliage of a tree. I had the eeriest feeling that it was watching the children as if they were prey. Yeah I know it sounds nuts, but I wonder if there are previous reports of something similar. After contemplating this for a week I remembered that I had seen a UFO just across the road from the park about three years ago in December.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive