6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: Input 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I odd I had tonight. I was important on highway 94 smooth in the direction of first capital. It was a very clear night and I saw six orange objects correctly loose in the sky. They created in an exponential go shape. The one to the consumed was thoroughly painful to the consumed very consciously. They did consciously peek to be descending towards the horizon. I couldn't stow roughly speaking to watch them in the function of I was routine, but what I came support downhearted the area roughly speaking 20 report as soon as they were gone. This all occurred roughly speaking 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you wear seen anything picture this in the enormously area request be soothing copiousness to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All decorous information is aloof secretive."

"The Vike Contemplation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive