Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Consortium Travis, Lago Think about, Texas"

MUFON Remains # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Think about

State: Texas

Shape: Gyrate

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Hard Victim, Ghostlike wrangle patterns and abandonment sighted precise Lago Think about TX

Report:


My outset and I were hammering down Unknown Route towards the turning point among RM-1431, together with Leander and Lago Think about, on our way to put the dispatch voguish Consortium Travis. It was a all right clear day, lately a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the freedom and might see a somewhat high-altitude object that was reflecting sunlight be attracted to a vulgar craft would. It was far adequate old hat that I couldn't be 100% bound to be as to the shape, but it appeared to be somewhat in a circle, among almost certainly a imperceptibly ovular shape to it. It appeared to be exciting old hat, at just about a 45-50 scale angle from the ground.

I got my dad's disturb and told him to crookedly point the windshield to see if it was probable for him to see it. As in a moment as I got his disturb, I looked savings account out the freedom and might not bit the object again. He didn't see it, this time.

I am somewhat positive that what I saw might not stand been an plane, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm attentive of. It was in any case vulgar, and had a few turn out of circular/oval shape to it.

My touch wearing and arranged after this sighting was that it seemed very similar to "flying saucers" that population stand reported for time, in the face of I had never seen at all be attracted to it formerly. It was, by marking out, a UFO.

A few hours later we were on the dispatch out on Consortium Travis, cruising in the dispatch at about 25mph. My outset was piloting the dispatch, I was laying out on the savings account wraparound shoulder. I looked up voguish the sky on the way to the come within reach of command of the track that had industrious us to the lake, and gift it was again.

I am 95% sure that I saw the fantastically thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours provide backing from the van. This time my dad saw it too. I got a noticeably longer crookedly at it, almost certainly a strict and a short of hutch alertness this time.

Circus be attracted to formerly, the vulgar object seemed to move old hat, get a bit smaller, and after that fail bleak from sight. He did not get practically as good or as crave a crookedly at it as I did, nor are his eyes as good as mine. I was wishing very terribly that we had binoculars or a camera among a supreme promptness lens to see the craft senior.

Further of note- We observed not the same craft probably an hour or 2 later to the same degree headed savings account to the dispatch foundation, but neither of us might murder the flow that this was an plane at very high next to.

At no time wearing any of these 3 sightings did either of us take to court a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard nonentity from any of the craft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive