Ufo Sighting In Turmo Cali California On October 4Th 1987 Large Light
UFO SIGHTING IN TURMO CALI, CALIFORNIA ON OCTOBER 4TH 1987 - LARGE LIGHTMy incounter started with this object in 1986 or 1987 and went till 1990. The first time I saw the object was during deer hunting in the high desert between Calif. and Nevada. Late one night I had to urinate, steeping out the camp trailer I walked a short distance to relive myself, will standing facing the west I saw a large brilliant light, standing there in the buff trying to put a shape to this object or running lights I was unable to do ether. Above me I could see a airliner in flight with strobes and hazard lights. I was comparing the two, one I new the other I did not. Quite, slow, with a brilliant white light that came from every where, I was unable to give any structure just that the light was a sphere. A few days later I awoke felling good but a little tired from the before daylight hitting the trails till way after dark, my routine was to brush my teeth wash my face, arms in general a wash cloth bath.Wile washing my face I had very large deep red welt or bit mark on my left temple about the size of a quarter or slightly bigger. There was no pain no eratation if I had not seen It I would not have known about it. The men I hunted with said nothing about it and nether did I. This was to happen again in the next few years will hunting in the same area. For some reason I came to fear this object, just out side of camp is a small ridge, I became afraid of what was on the other side, I did not like the back side. The thing or what ever it was on my temple would have a large Snow White scab that took from 4 to 5 weeks to disappear, I never picked at it or dug at it I left it alone. I have seen this light many times back in that country, something happened don't have clue. You may contact me by phone or email or mail, there is more to tell.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive