Ufo Sighting In Keenesburg
At approximately 9:47 PM MT I had stepped outside on my back (west facing) porch for a smoke and look at the crescent moon which was approximately 75 degrees above the western horizon, when I witnessed a bright green object falling from the sky almost due west from my position. The fall was very slow and not like any typical meteor or flare I have witnessed before. The descent was slow. From my initial sighting at approximately 60-70 degrees above the horizon until it disappeared at 4-5 degrees above the horizon was 2-3 seconds. The object was large (about half the size as my pinkie fingernail) an very bright. The color was similar to a green traffic signal light. It left no obvious trail and fell in what appeared from my vantage point to be a nearly straight down fall. The light did not fade or diminish in anyway but rather simply disappeared at 4-5 degrees above the horizon.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive