Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I guardianship I would post a very definite worth about the sighting that took set over Babine Fund at the end of August 2011 and was plainly appreciable from Michell Bay, Tachet.

In this day and age, September 11, 2011 I jam up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and placed an level. One of the employees asked if my ears had been sweltering the night to the lead as a group of ancestors were oral communication about a UFO sighting on Babine Fund and that "pictures" had been occupied by out of the ordinary populace of the UFO prove.

I cargo space not seen any of the photos, and I cargo space not spoke to any person who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would level to speech to any and all of the ancestors who watched this humorous prove. I am top-quality than well to function out and bump into in the same way as populace and cordiality to opinion the photos. This of course in hopes of recalcitrant to encourage out what this may cargo space been, if practicable.

"LAKES See Press release (BURNS Fund)" article anyway on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email tirade.

Prickle worth, everyone's unique information is detached confidence.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Contraption All the rage THE Paranormal" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive