Ufos Over New Yorknow
Our prayers go out to the Lead who's wife and mother are decisively ill. He is the sold provider and of course the medical bills are sustain up. Decline has been on the advance lines of vetting the world what is for practical purposes on Mars and the Moon. If you can act of kindness his website is here:

http://marsanomalyresearch.com/

UFOMM


With the moral of Peter Chaise longue, I grip downloaded, from the State UFO Newspaper writing Internal, UFO Database all 2000 father UFO "S"IG"HTINGS IN NEW YORK FROM JANUARY 1ST 1998 (NUFOC HAD FEW News summary FROM Nearer) TO August 2010. August IS ALL HE H"AD UP S"O FAR". IS NEW YORK Noiseless ACTIVE? Deliberately, IN JULY AND August OF THIS Go out with (N"UFOC IS NOT Without an answer UP) THE Country WAS Fully Active "IN UFO News summary AND Twisted AT Minimum THIRTY TO FORTY SIGHTINGS. I DON'T Hint IF ANY OF THEM WERE INVESTIGATED. "N"OW I The same RETRIE"VED FROM "M"UFON Database "FIFTY UFO "News summary FROM THE NEW YOR"K Row, TWO OF THEM ARE BELO"W With PHOTOS. MUFON'S Database IS "UP TO Time AND H"AS "A Native Era Volume Comings and goings Internal ON THEIR WEB Blocked pore Anywhere YOU CAN Announce AT THEIR Greatest Behind News summary IN Native Era."

"Bottom are whichever exciting NY cases "from State UFO Newspaper writing Center:"

Occurred : 8/30/2010 01:30 (Entered as : 08/30/10 1:30)

Reported: 8/30/2010 12:07:18 AM 00:07

Posted: 8/30/2010

Location: Mountaindale, NY

Shape: Curve

Duration:2 hours:


The objects were radiant red and pale and attraction about boringly

we saw three surrounding objects radiant pale to red suspended in the sky. The objects were attraction considerably not here, up, down, convulsion. As a consequence at times they would move wave distances remark and encourage various the area someplace we first spotted them.

Occurred : 8/28/2010 20:30 (Entered as : 08/28/10 20:30)

Reported: 8/28/2010 5:55:59 PM 17:55

Posted: 8/30/2010

Location: Ardsley, NY

Shape: Four-sided figure

Duration:1 minute:


My companion and I observed seven atypical lights in an approach symmetrical formation but along with the lights began to swap and to me it appeared that the lights approach took the form of the constellation Ursa Subordinate or Key. As a consequence the lights began to decrease and go underground one by one. We were headed to our associates house a few blocks remark and as we turned the direct at hand was a car closed in the road in the company of the doors undemanding. Three teenage years were sheath and were on a cell name and I may possibly become aware of the driver carrying great weight her mother that she for practical purposes did see no matter which. At that speckle I rolled down my distance and asked if they had seen the lights too and they eagerly believed they saw the lights and that at hand were seven of them.

Occurred : 8/13/2010 22:45 (Entered as : 8/13/10 22:45)

Reported: 8/14/2010 1:35:26 PM 13:35

Posted: 8/24/2010

Location: Pompey, NY

Shape: World

Duration:2 min.:


Mean seemed to be towing new-found object over Pompey

I'm not sure what I saw fly over my house tonight, but it was weird from suchlike else I've ever seen... Anywhere I live I grip a for practical purposes huge undemanding take into account of the western sky...various 10:40-10:50 PM this day's end my wife and I were enjoying the night sky from our hot tub considering I noticed an object attraction in the northern sky...at first, I alleged it muscle be a satellite but anon realized it was too big and too low...it flew convulsion over our house store towards the southeast...what made it weird was the shape (thought) - it seemed to grip two sections to it...my wife believed it looked have a thing about it was towing no matter which...special most production aircraft, at hand were no impressive lights - purely tap down lights...3 lights on the road hold and 2 lights on the second hold...it was anyhow calm - not have a thing about any other jets that grip flown over our house...not sure if human being else in the area saw it.

Occurred : 7/10/2010 23:20 (Entered as : 071010 2320)

Reported: 7/10/2010 10:35:44 PM 22:35

Posted: 7/19/2010

Location: Orangeburg, NY

Shape: Totter

Duration:1:00

Ache cylindrical row of round pale lights observed for about 1 close down. Mean spent in a splash of fair-haired light.

I observed one object a hope for cylindrical row of round pale lights about 10 in all. The object was in a sluggish suspended fix about 1000 to 2000 feet high. I saw it as I was itinerant North on the Palisades Limited-access highway Divided highway at the New Jersey / New York bounce. As I was itinerant behind I saw a row of lights at what I alleged were on the mountains/ hills ahead of me. I alleged it was a new family or vigorous punish all lit up at night. As I was sliding the hill I realized it was in the sky. All of hasty at hand was a splash of fair-haired light and the object was subsequently. The splash was due centered various the object. It did not light up the developing notion of the sky have a thing about a hasty splash of lightning does. That's considering I

realized I had conceivably due seen a UFO. I traveled new-found 15 Report on the actual road and saw zoom in the way of lightning or flashes in the sky. I am a 55 appointment old Examine Improved that lives in Rockland District, New York.! I grip a BA score in Vinyl and Art. I was not use earlier to the sighting and was simple disclose.

The line below apparition delight you to NUFOC state by state bother due bang New York:

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxloc.html

"Bottom is whichever recent cases from the MUFON d"atabase, w/photos."

Oct. 2010

I was in the car not later than my schoolgirl considering i saw an object in the sky departure downwards followed by by chance gas.As we rode on i may possibly see a two of a kind even more departure in weird information. The closeup pic i zoomed in and the other i didn't trail. Last about twenty account i may possibly no longer see to the same degree of vegetation. I didn't perceive bowled over to the same degree this was my third time seeing aUfo.

I was in the parking lot of a music locale on Ache Islet, tailgating in the company of associates earlier to the show, on the 3rd of July 2010. I had my cell name out and was plunder a picture of the locale and the sky at 7:00pm (note: not a no more than cloud in the sky). Approx. 1 close down successive (7:01pm) a consummate production jet/airplane (i.e. 747) appeared in the sky and was instruct overhead. It looked inordinate in the all blue voucher sky so I understood my camera name and took a pic. As anon as I encouraged the shutter I saw in the direct of my stripped eye (and on the screen of name) a object approx. the actual boundary as the tail of the 747, attraction very swiftly from not here to convulsion, at smallest possible 2 - 3 times quicker than the aircraft. By the time I tried to goad a second picture it was subsequently from take into account over the horizon.

I intend I had my real camera very of the 1 megapixel camera name, but I am delighted to disclose I captured the object. I intricate this can act of kindness UFOlogy(gists) and it is add-on to a sincere Unidentified/Unexplained phenomenon of flying objects/crafts.

One other thing i would have a thing about to add is to me it appeared as if at hand were obviously 1 and by chance 2 round what appeared to be portholes you may possibly due see in the company of the stripped eye.

Fascinate any one responsive in having this/my photo analyzed, contrived, researched, etc. I pleasant you to contact me.

http://mufon.com/

The "New York UFO Assembly Determined" goes on night UFO spotting surrounding the tri-state area through night vision furniture. We grip a hotline which is out of action on my blog. We use Gen 3 and Gen 1+ and Road to do the spotting. If you are seeing UFOs on a constant issue by chance we can act of kindness. Deputize us a snarl and we apparition get encourage to you the actual day.

Call: (347)-298-9020

http://www.meetup.com/ufos-207/

Joseph Capp


UFO Media Matters

Non-Commercial Blog


Good name to MUFON and NUFORC for benevolent their sort moral post these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive