Ufo Sighting In Leakey
UFO SIGHTING IN LEAKEY, TEXAS ON OCTOBER 23RD 2013 - I WAS TAKING PICTURES OF THE SUNSET WHEN I NOTICED A STRANGE HOVERING TRANSLUCENT OBJECT. I TOOK PHOTO AND I THEN JUST VANISHED OR DISAPEARED.

I was in Leakey, TX visiting for a couple days and decided to take a picture of the sunset on the evening of October 23, 2013. As I was taking the pic I noticed a cigar translucent shaped object hovering in the distance. I immediately took a picture of the object and it hovered in the same spot for about 5 minutes then just vanished in thin air.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive