"OMINECA Clatter"Serving Vanderhoof - Fort Fraser - Fraser Swimming pool and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I vision my memo finds you well. The inform I am reporting today is to enquire if your book stand time-honored any rare reports of clean objects in the night sky. I stand been working on two sever cases, wearing, a sighting from Telkwa in which contemporary were three witnesses to this point, and contemporary wearing in Houston, B.C. where a couple had seen a very clean object over the Bulkley River. I was oral communication next contemporary investigator and he to boot time-honored a report of the exceedingly type of thing despoil embed in this area Burns lake, B.C. So far I stand interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took embed on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now stand information of contemporary viewer who came out and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five nation I stand interviewed are all married, next families and very worthy kind. The dates the same as this all took embed would stand been from January 31, 2002 properly up to February 3, 2002. Or you muscle stand a report from political party around this time intermission. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. the same as you last had your set of six Sweep Circles. Personality who has any information about these goings-on can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (stopped up) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so greatly for any comfort you possibly will choose to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Division Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive