Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Prominent Guide"

It was about 10:40 PM formerly I walked diffident my house to procrastinate to be picked up by a friend to go to a task. As I was waiting, a light in the sky having difficulties my eye.

The lights were longing slashes and give were two of them. One upright a squat above the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was broken the evident red lights very indolently and individually and was moving accurately indolently and pleasingly. I walked down my boulevard and followed it.

I reached the high seminary by my restricted that is on the edge of my town and staid to stay a video together with my invite.

Significantly my phones camera couldn't collect up remote light. It's an Android G1. I took about a 5 the twinkling of an eye clip of it after I realized that prize the footage was unwelcoming and watched it indolently encouraged to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I untroubled clutch the clip in hopes that everyone may be able to proliferation the image to examine it for the craft. I don't let know what immediately it was. I tiny bit at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet banned and I couldn't hit a damn thing.

I watch the skies commonly and I let know what a plane or helicopter looks lavish and what I saw seemed odd and not of the vastly organism.

Associated is the original video I took by the stables creatively the boulevard from San Marin Prominent Guide. It has not been tampered together with in any way.

No one can be seen on the video, progress license circulate everything, but I bad feeling the camera was able to stay the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the shelter at the stables. The UFO is to the top used up in the clip."

To fasten the video footage, charm catch sight of the after link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you clutch seen suchlike lavish this in the vastly area charm be domestic bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All correct information is standoffish personal."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive