Ufo Sighting In Kolkata West Bengal On July 30Th 2013 Ufo Sight Over Kolkata Downtown
UFO SIGHTING IN KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL ON JULY 30TH 2013 - UFO SIGHT OVER KOLKATA'S DOWNTOWNI was walking by Free School street near New Market in the city of Kolkata, WB at around 9:10 of Tuesday 30 of July, 2013. I was going to the north west, when this happened. I saw it pass very swiftly to the west, sharply, over the street some 100 yards or more from me and looked at an altitude of 130~ ft. But because of the buildings couldn't see it except for two seconds. Like five to ten seconds later a plane passed following it. It looked like a flattened egg of blue/white color with flashing/glowing surface and letting a quite large trace, of the size of the object or whereabouts. I ran towards the corner to have a better sight, and when I reached it the plane had swerved to the northwest and the craft was no more there. The buildings didn't let me see much. I ran to the building where I'm staying and tried to go to the rooftop to see, but the door was padlocked.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive