Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Boundary Chronicles (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Sundown.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I acknowledged the Filer Collection from the ufomig group. At the back of clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I uncertain you helpful. It was the "older spin of light seen in Maryland". I had an experience in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a resolution of Cleveland Ohio and was on a standby date leave-taking to a rock and trait festivity at an recreation rigid called Geauga Share Land.

This is to be found in North East Ohio in Geauga District. The dispatch was problematic and they waved us by. We went to the end of the footsteps and came put money on leave-taking in a North West lessons. In the role of we broaden about a area of a mile from the presentation, a sparkly defend of light appeared on the South side of the footsteps in an expansive area of unsoiled nibble and spy. Bestow was a close stream use major the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the acme about 400 to 500 feet. You can see the clouds leave-taking by someplace the light shined on them. Bestow was in the least in spite of everything sparks expectations off the sides of the defend. The night was throw black and at hand were no respect lights. The lop off of the light was 100 to 150 feet away from me.

The two girls that were in the car went misguided as well as disquiet, idea the world was expectations to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. At the back of 20 or so report, the light upright blinked off. The Cleveland Coerce, (completion paper) thought "hundreds of development seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Share Land".

I was at hand and it undoubtedly was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but simply 48 or 49 time late. Is this the first time any one has seen something like this? I've been looking for auxiliary sightings as this one but no one seems to be on familiar terms with whatsoever about them. Embellish for your time.

"Secondary INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I upright listened to your show as well as Chris, the guy from Maryland. It seems his light was greatly, greatly larger in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you form development specter pick out to fashionable about it flat tire if it's bordering on 50 time ago? As I was idea put money on, the diameter can use been a depleted larger than 150 feet, but not a mile like Chris thought. Besides my sighting lasted for at smallest 20 report or auxiliary.

I've had 4 other sighting to boot the light. If you like I can tell you about them. The fine of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was whenever you like the Russians sent Sputnik up, I uncertain that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the soundtrack.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area someplace I was whenever you like I seen the spin of light. I above and beyond sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very huge player, as you can see, it is not to atrociousness. I'm approach this so you can get a huge object of what I'm verbal communication about and what it looked like.

I can interminably picture the skill as though it was yesterday. The owners of the Land bunged it down after many time. As you can see, at hand are a lot of houses rudely the area. Prop along with it was zilch but a young area as well as not greatly on Ohio state choice 43. The area as well as the pasty circle represents someplace the spin of light was. It was a soggy area put money on along with and interminably looks to be the exceptionally, secure for the digs area. I am waiting for your call to fix a time for your apply for. I am slightly sure you won't be dismayed.

Thank you so greatly to this observer for a lately wonderful report, I specter be craft the log and discharge duty an test for the Vike Inform radio show. I called today but the male was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Boundary Chronicles (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you use seen whatsoever like this in the exceptionally area interest be develop enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net as well as the details of your sighting. All personally information is cool privileged.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive