Another Report For 03312010 Lights East Of Cisco
Discern are returning to report lights that were seen on Hike 31, 2010. State keep been reports from Abilene, Breckenridge, Carbon, Comanche, Castle Operation and Strawn. Now comes a report from a documentation traveling from Breckenridge, south to Cisco.Nearly is that report."("Report on map for generously proportioned stay.)"MUFON Peapod # 22664Date: 2010-03-31 Time: 20:30 GMTLOcation: Cisco, TexasShape: Not go as planned,Hasten,Far afieldWeather:` Rainy,Norm,FlaxenSummary: Northeast of Cisco, Texas, I witnessed various light phenomena for the time of about three minutes as I was traveling on Hwy 183.Report:At in the region of 8:30-8:35 on the night of Hike 31st, I was extreme south on Hwy 183 along with Breckenridge and Cisco. I was in Eastland Zone about 6-7 miles northeast of Cisco as soon as ashen lights appeared ill-advisedly to my southeast and caught my be of interest. My stay of the lights was very obstructed, but the lights appeared to be stock-still and in a throw away formed formation (orientated as an upside down V or ^). They were placed to the east of 183 and to the south of 112. At the back about two seconds the lights consumed.I had traveled about new to the job prot?g of a mile as soon as I saw a astute flash of ashen light traveling upwards at an angle. My stay was obstructed by trees. This light was very low to the ground, lasted for under than a especially, and was virtually honest to my east and closer to the highway.At the back I had abandoned a jiffy lift down the highway, a line of ashen lights appeared in the awfully background assign of where I had saw the throw away of lights. The lights came on jointly and went off jointly after about a especially or two. They appeared to be stock-still, in a favorably openly line, and by the same token spaced. My stay of this line of lights was unrestricted. It is my standpoint that this line of lights was the departed side of the throw away.Exceeding about the contiguous mile, I saw a release ashen light slope bend in two, everybody time for about a especially. I also saw three ashen lights slope jointly. They were stock-still for about a especially, also very quickly turned counterclockwise about a third of a change and consumed. These lights were virtually honest east of my assign and in the neighborhood of to the highway.I keep never as a result of seen doesn't matter what unexplainable. These lights were unexplainable. I had my cruise control set on about 66-67 mph and I did not speed up or thick down as soon as I saw the lights. Looking wear, I authority keep polished substance differently. But, if I had unmoving or slowed down at any notch I authority not keep saw whatever thing that I did. I would say that genuine query was the celebrated be fond of that I had prevent I knew precisely what I was seeing. It took about an hour for my quiver rate to go wear to normal.Enchant allusion that in I keep checked that my contact information not be released to third parties. Nonetheless, if it would be prospective to be economical with the truth mysterious and my manipulate set aside restricted I may in the future attainment to the release.* * *Note: It is prospective that the lights were extremely military flares but these flares are being seen in imitation of such occurrence, could they be a diversion? The see if covering unclear.If you keep seen these lights, or other unidentified flying objects, charm email me your report and charm report any sightings to MUFON.-SW

Credit: ufoproofs.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive