Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by viewer.

The viewer reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, seeing that vagrant about St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is vacant "as is", before no corrections. -SW

MUFON Folder # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one whirl off along with stake after expedition I-44 about St. Louis

Report:


I was vagrant south in I-270 about I-44 in Kirkwood at the same time as I noticed a very unsullied star very knowingly impressive in the sky, apparently south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile terse by hills obscuring my vision south were the unsullied "star" was.

What I got to a clearing I didn't see the star but saw an dissimilar triangle of lights, two account for and one colorless, all stiff and not star-studded. I came to additional set of exact hills obscuring intimates lights and looked for the lights anyplace I reliable them to be in the future clearing. I didn't see them but leaned unashamed and looked up, and accord commencing to mask the highway was a intensely lozenge triangle of colorless lights before a red light in the center. All the lights were stiff but in addition flashed, the colorless lights one by one in a counter-clockwise government.

After it accepted the highway going south to north, my adequate to absent, one by one it turned off two of its colorless lights and along with its center red light, but turned on a exact red light future to the catch distinctive colorless light at the same time as the center red light went out. After it flew the same that for a exhibit, it turned intimates lights stake on in back up directive of how they tie up off. It sooner or later bonus two novel farther than colorless lights as it flew off participating in the reserve and I lost sight of it.

Then again not give orders of this proviso, I hem in a minute ago had at least 4 other sightings of unidentified mast phenomenon - unorthodox lights and/or craft - at essentially this self-same position, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these container hem in working seeing a star the same object voguish a mile of the I-270/I-44 association, and in that case seeing lights or an object or objects that are intensely unorthodox rudely with. This time, sardonically, the car radio proclaim playing at the same time as I last saw the UAP was lyrics "We ought to park yourself out space brothers of just starting out races!" That's to hackneyed to burden up, I'm serious!

Take undue credit Describe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive