Ufo Sightings Daytime Ufo Or Orb Recorded Over San Antonio Texas February 23 2013
FEBRUARY 25, 2013 - UNITED STATES - New daytime footage of a fast orb in the sky above San Antonio in Texas. This was taken on Saturday, the 23rd of February, 2013.EYE-WITNESS REPORT:"A UFO orb was captured on videotape over San Antonio,Texas. The clouds were covering the sky above me, as I was skywatching. I noticed this orb traveling north at a high rate of speed. I quickly grabbed my camcorder and began filming the glowing orb. As you can see on the video this object seems to be traveling quickly below the clouds. The bright object seems to be traveling on its own power, and not blown by the wind. It appeared to be emiting some kind of glowing energy. I did not hear any noise coming from this unknown object. In my opinion, this object was clearly not an aircraft or weather balloon or satellite. [Edited for clarity]"WATCH: UFO over San Antonio.

Source: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive