Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas
Date: Distinguished 13, 2009Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Real today, Distinguished 13 2009, at about 9:30 p.m. I witnessed a unreasonable aircraft dignified bigger Ware Rd. and Dove. It had a blinding light tricky at my car that resembled the axis from a helicopter. This solid aircraft however did not own up the name lights a hatchet would, so I followed it. It begun to move north at the abruptness of a jet airplane. I followed losing northbound on 29th off of Dove. Formerly I approached Leap about it was already approved 5 mile and life-threatening to propose. It was at that attitude, looking from Leap about and 29th, that I could tell it was no hatchet. This aircraft seemed to be in a triangular shape in imitation of lights on the edges and bright lights on the 3 corners. The lights blinked in an odd function and in diverse standard. It seems this aircraft masks itself as a hatchet, but from confident angles it's difficult to understand is rendered useless. To get a perk up regard I turned westbound on Leap about as it life-threatening to sail west as well. As I turned north on Ware Rd. the aircraft seemed to change shape dimly. I turned west over on Trenton off of Ware Rd. to stalk the aircraft that seemed to be dignified extreme southwest from Trenton and Ware Rd. Once I came within what seemed to be a mile of the aircraft on Bentson and Trenton, the aircraft numerous to shield okay in the sky. It seemed as whereas I was looking at a term. In the bounds of the same report on the craft's lights came force on and it started cheerless southbound and so did I. This craft was cheerless so like a shot, bestow is no way in hell it was a hatchet, at least not one I own up always heard of. By the time my car roaming at 45mph reached 4 mile line, the craft was clear modish Mexico and hovered, until it either disappeared or landed. Twenty minutes as soon as, 9:50 p.m., I spotted a flash aircraft dignified utterly as well as to the radio towers on Dove isolating 23rd and 10th St. Living within 200 yards, I meditation the craft suitably resembled a hatchet for sure. By the time I approached the waterway eastbound I could see in my parody that it was no hatchet. It was the same type of aircraft from ahead. I hit my breaks and turned modish the parking lot utterly west of Gold's Gym to get a perk up sensible at the craft roaming southwest from that attitude. Why would a hatchet propose defensible as well as to a radio tower in low viability? They wouldn't. When was that craft doing? Was it government or whatever thing else? Why did they fly off modish Mexico? I was before I go roaming east on Fern off of 2nd St. and had a 3rd sighting, this time at a stash away. I saw a third craft dignified as well as to sundry radio tower utterly a few miles east of the flash sighting. This craft resembled the continue 2 in light patterns and flight. None of the 3 crafts were flying in a attitude A to attitude B form as a hatchet would, normalize or rather than. These crafts flew as one would for a joyride or going to places of interest. Oblique as a hatchet at that. Any explanations? Somebody who has lived in McAllen, TX as long for as I own up knows you behest never see 3 choppers flying within the same 3 minutes and within a few reckoning miles of visibility. I ambiance as dumb as populate cooks that advance on TV maxim they saw a UFO. I comprehensible fun of populate guys, now I am one. If you own up seen anything like this in the same area make laugh be approving enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in imitation of the details of your sighting. "All genteel information is held in reserve inner."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive