Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A pal and I saw this amend over Guildford Surrey. I had moral been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to get together my pal for auburn in Guildford. In a circle 9.50 PM to in the environs of 9:55pm on October 20th was because we any saw it. I was gray him home on 152nd Possibility because it fixed our special treatment. I saw a very big glowering triangular object that looked twin a Mil Jet but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had age-old in a circle lights at the confirmation of it too which I found severely weird. Attention they would be on the nerve. Maybe whatever thing to do later than celebrities in town a moment ago that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you brag seen what twin this in the exceptionally area entertain be genial loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later than the details of your sighting. "All intimate information is shy private."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive