Ufo Sighting In Richmond
UFO SIGHTING IN RICHMOND, TEXAS ON NOVEMBER 27TH 2013 - WENT OUT TO GET THE PAPER AND SAW A WHITE OBJECT IN THE EASTERN SKY.

I woke up about 6:40 AM because of mother nature call and I decided to go out and get the paper and in doing so I looked up in the sky like I always do and it is crisp and beautiful clear morning and I noticed an orb and the object that was pure white in the east south eastern sky. I took a second look at it right quick and as I did within a few seconds it disappeared like shutting off a light bulb. The whole event lasted about 6 seconds and it is the exactly the same thing I saw in Utah in June of this year. The object was about 45and looked approximately 12-15 thousand feet and the size was about an eighth of an inch. The distance from me would be about 15 miles and that would be the western side of Sugarland. It was traveling east south east when I first saw it and when it disappeared. Im going to put in a picture of the one that I took in Utah in June of 2013 and this one is exactly like it. Im a field investigator with MUFON and state section director and retired as well. I up loaded 2 photos the original and a color code change and this is very real.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive