My Impressions Of The Greatest Story Ever Denied
In my last post I mentioned UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied I went and watched it, it wasn't what I was expecting at all.It goes into the history and theories about UFOs with some great footage, but for quite a lot of it it goes into cloak and dagger conspiracy stuff, more akin to Zeitgeist the movie, Nasa's airbrushing of photos, secret U.S government agencies, secret government plans, secret technologies etc, all of it pretty interesting. The movie's also largely based off of testimony from people who are part of The Disclosure Project. There are a lot of people interviewed throughout this movie and there is a lot of imagery, some of which I think are graphic representations and not of real evidence, kind of confusing at times.Back to the conspiracy part of the movie, if what some of these people are saying is true then we already have the means to run this world on clean free energy. If you can imagine the technology, chances are we already have it. A plan to mislead, misinform the mass public, the first phase is over which was the cold war with Russia (not much happened there did it, just a bunch of scare tactics), the second and third phases deal with terrorism and the fourth and fifth deal with meteors and UFOs, all of which are to do with getting the space weapons industry going, which fuels the war machine so big business can get their ching ching.I'm half asleep right now and most of this is reactionary, but it was well worth the watch, I'll probably buy it at some stage, I watched it on Google video and judging by the amount of views it has gotten, Jose Escamilla has probably missed out on a whole lot of cash, so I won't post the video here.My lasting impression from the information in this film is that we probably live in a world that is controlled by a small group of people and what's scary is that it seems their only motivation is to put a little more cash in their pockets, but hey we can only be along for the ride can't we?

Credit: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive