Ufos And Human Mutilations
Some Graphic Language Used In Clips (no photos)

"Something Wicked This Way Comes"

When I was first told of the possibility that ETs may be mutilating humans I recoiled at the idea. I believed fervently that ETs are not Gods, but they certainly are intelligent enough to distinguish between a cognitive species and those that are not. I just didn't believe they would do that. It just seemed to be so blatantly uncaring and just plain stupid. Why in God's name would they allow the bodies to be found? It's one thing when you experiment with cattle but to do it to humans and just let the body lie there...it was against common sense, even if you believed they were demons.

I had gone to the PA MUFON conference at the science center in Blue Hill Pennsylvania. It was a fun time and the there were a great many young people in attendance for the first day. The price was 25 a day, not bad at all.

Web Site:


http://www.pamufon.com/

It was during this conference that a speaker named Butch Witkowski took the stage. The title of the talk was "Abductions". I had thought it was j another MUFON researcher presenting on a group of abductees and their cases...boy was I wrong. A friend of mine last year had asked me to do some reading on "Human Mutilations" he mentioned a case in South America. I had already read about the case and had drawn my own conclusions. I told him I believed it was copy cat murder. Some maniac had read about cattle mutilations and copied it trying to throw the police off.

Then enters Butch Witkoski a homicide detective with 27 years experience. When he spoke on stage that day at PA MUFON about "human mutilations" and how inexplicable the forensics around these case tuned out to be, I listened intently. As much as the topic doesn't make sense it still scared me. What stopped me cold about his presentation was Butch believed, and seemed to find supporting evidence, that at least one of the human victims was alive during the mutilation.

What if there are some bad ETs that break the rules? Maybe what they do is against a cosmic policy. Do they know humans will fluff it off, rather than believe it could be real? It seems that is exactly what was has been done with these cases.

Before I present some clips from Butch's presentation let me underline from him some facts for you. After all is said and done an average of 250, 000 people disappear every year, of that number an average of 30,000 people disappear each year with no explanation. The latter numbers are released only after all avenues of explanation have been examined and thrown out. Explanations like: run a ways, starting a new life, cheating family member or abuse, human abduction, murder and many more. These missing 30,000 people might as well have disappeared off the planet. Some were just doing what they normally do and wham; their gone. "I'm going down to bye some milk"; person disappears and never found again. Most of what happened to these missing persons may never be explained, and in the end probably have mundane explanations. However there is room for speculations in this arena. If ETs are mutilating humans can we attain the evidence to prove it?

Another item I like to bring out is what Ed Grimsley told me. Ed Grimsley is a great champion for UFO research he took a group of us out to view UFOs through Generation 3 night vision goggles; for free I might add.. We had over 24 people broken up in small groups each with their own goggles. When anyone found an object they would flash their laser and we could all follow along. Of course some were mistakes but by the end of the spotting all of us together had six separate sightings one even without the scope. This object could not be explained by any means we could think of. Grimsley recounted to us that he and some of his friends had witnessed UFO object which seem to shoot beams at other UFO objects. The objects hit, usually veers off course and they look like they burn up in the atmosphere. I believe to this day Ed and his friends were not lying. I bring this up here because it is possible that what is being done by some ETs is not accepted by the majority of other ETs and sometimes Ed sees the results.

With this possibility in mind I listened as this man presented the scariest scenario of all...HUMAN MULTILATIONS BY ETs.

DVD: Backcountry Productions: Abductions. Butch Witokoski

Clip Two


object width="425" height="344">

Joseph Capp

UFO Media Matters


Non-Commercial Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Esoteric Books

Blog Archive